SAFe for Teams 4.6- Falls Church
Date | Time | Time Zone
About the Course
SAFe® for Teams
Establishing Team Agility for Agile Release Trains With SAFe® 4 Practitioner Certification Based on version 4.6 of SAFe
We believe in quality, so to ensure a productive class, we need Atleast 5 people in the class for participants to go through all the exercises given in the course as a team.
It wont be helpful for you if we deliver the class with low enrollment. in case of low enrollment we either postpone the class to a different date or refund you if you cant make it for the new dates.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in
the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
• Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan Iterations
• Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
• Plan Program Increments
• Integrate and work with other teams on the train
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Building an Agile Team
• Planning the Iteration
• Executing the Iteration
• Executing the Program Increment
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) exam
• One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
• All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the
following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
• Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
• Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
• Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
• SAFe Practitioner certificate
• A SAFe 4 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
• Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
• Name: SAFe 4 Practitioner Exam
• Format: Multiple Choice
• Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance,
• Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform
upon completion of the SAFe 4 Practitioner course
• Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to
complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
• Language – English
• Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
• Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education
requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing
their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- For cancellation period greater than 30 days to the start of the class you get full refund if you cancel
- For cancellation period less than 30 days and more than 5days to the start of the class you get full refund minus the $175 processing fee, if you cancel.
- No refund for cancellations within 5 days of class start date, if you cancel.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reasons. Agile Gurus is not responsible for any reimbursements for time, rentals, travel etc. due to a cancelled class. We recommend that you contact us for the class status before making any travel arrangements.
- In the event a class is cancelled by us for any reason, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.
- Early Birds: ends april10$999$9990$0
- General: Lunch Included$1,094.99$1,094.990$0