SAFe Advanced Scrum Master 5.0 - London, UK Time Zone (Confirmed to Run)
Date | Time | Time Zone
About the Course
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role— and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. Explore facilitation of crossteam interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- First attempt of the exam is covered in the course fees
- Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of
the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5
Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
Who will Benefit?
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective SAFe Release Train Engineers
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
For More Course Details: Check out Advanced Scrum Master
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- For cancellation period greater than 30 days to the start of the class you get full refund if you cancel
- For cancellation period less than 15 days and more than 5days to the start of the class you get full refund minus the £150 processing fee, if you cancel.
- No refund for cancellations within 5 days of class start date, if you cancel.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reasons. Agile Gurus is not responsible for any reimbursements for time, rentals, travel etc. due to a cancelled class.
- We recommend that you contact us for the class status before making any travel arrangements.
- In the event a class is cancelled by us for any reason, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.
- General: Online£899.99£899.990£0