SAFe 4.6 Product Owner / PM - RVA
Date | Time | Time Zone
About the Course
Trainer: Anand Francis
SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution with SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Certification
Based on version 4.6 of SAFe
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
What Attendees Get
- The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- A SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager, which includes access to the POPM Community of Practice
- A SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification usage guide with POPM certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certificates expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Renewal fee is $100
Exam name: SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
Exam format: Multiple choice
Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Product Owner/Product Manager course
Exam duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
Number of questions: 45
Passing score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMIACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
For more information contact email@example.com
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- For cancellation period greater than 30 days to the start of the class you get full refund if you cancel
- For cancellation period less than 15 days and more than 5days to the start of the class you get full refund minus the $175 processing fee, if you cancel.
- No refund for cancellations within 5 days of class start date, if you cancel.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reasons. Agile Gurus is not responsible for any reimbursements for time, rentals, travel etc. due to a cancelled class. We recommend that you contact us for the class status before making any travel arrangements.
- In the event a class is cancelled by us for any reason, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.
- Sold OutEarly Bird Ends March 13th$899$8990$0
- General Admission$975$9750$0
- Add On JIRA Training$249.99$249.990$0