Online: SAFe DevOps 5.0 - Washington, Pacific time zone
Date | Time | Time Zone
About the Course
To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
None. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
- The first attempt to the exam is included in the fees of the course.
- Attendees must attend both days of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
For More Course Details: Check out DevOps
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- For cancellation period greater than 30 days to the start of the class you get full refund if you cancel
- For cancellation period less than 30 days and more than 5days to the start of the class you get full refund minus the $175 processing fee, if you cancel.
- No refund for cancellations within 5 days of class start date, if you cancel.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reasons. Agile Gurus is not responsible for any reimbursements for time, rentals, travel etc. due to a cancelled class. We recommend that you contact us for the class status before making any travel arrangements. In the event a class is cancelled by us for any reason, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.